Emirates will operate repatriation flights to Bengaluru, Kochi, Delhi, Mumbai, and Thiruvananthapuram from August 20-31, facilitating travel for Indian citizens in the U.S. wishing to return home. The routes will connect key gateway markets including New York, Boston, Chicago, Los Angles, and Washington D.C. through Dubai, showcasing Emirates’ enhanced connectivity and continued commitment to the U.S. market.
Emirates will operate the following repatriation flights to India from the U.S.
· Bengaluru: 21, 23, 25, 28, and 30 August
· Kochi: 20, 22, 24, 27, 29 and 31 August*
· Delhi: daily flights until 31 August
· Mumbai: daily flights until 31 August
· Thiruvananthapuram: 26 August*
Offering customers even more travel options, Emirates continues to ensure that the highest standards of health and safety are met at every step of travelers’ journeys.